Clarke Nicklin Financial Planning - leading providers of Independent Financial advice looking after the whole of your personal and corporate affairs.

Check your Pension forecast

You can check how much State Pension you will receive by accessing your online personal tax account. It will tell you how many years of National Insurance Contributions (NIC) you have made and if there are any gaps in your NIC record.

You need 35 full years to get the full State Pension, but you will get some State Pension if you have 10 complete NIC years. You can make up gaps in your NIC record over the last six years by paying voluntary class 3 NIC at £15 per week. If you are self-employed you can pay Class 2 NIC at £3 per week, even if your profits are below the threshold where you have to pay Class 2 NIC.

If you require any further information regarding your Pension and Retirment planning, please contact for a no obligation free of charge meeting or call 0161 495 4700.

  • twitter smaller
  • Organge LinkedIn smaller

Clarke Nicklin Financial Planning is a trading name of CNFP LLP, registered in England, company number OC324909. Registered Office: Clarke Nicklin House, Brooks Drive, Cheadle Royal Business Park, Cheadle, Stockport, SK8 3TD. Email: CNFP LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

The Financial Ombudsman Service is available to sort out individual complaints that clients and financial services businesses aren't able to resolve themselves. To contact the Financial Ombudsman service please visit